设为首页收藏本站
邮箱抓取 查阿里排名 汇率查询 查海关编码 度量制式转换 FOB计算 CIF计算 数字转大写 加版权

九九外贸论坛

 找回密码
 注册九九

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

九九外贸官方QQ群:327581566采购商资料下载袋鼠这一家(澳洲代购)九九外贸官方QQ群:31678336
查看: 134|回复: 1

[分享] 常用的外贸英语口语汇总

[复制链接]

3

主题

0

好友

61

积分

Rank: 1

初入九九

宣传
0 点
贡献
6 点
金币
43 个
在线时间
1 小时
所属行业
电子商务
发表于 2018-7-4 09:15:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

一. 关于询盘,有哪些外贸英语:
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
二. 报盘和还盘的外贸英语口语学习:
We have the offer ready for you.
我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.
请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。
We are in a position to offer tea from stock.
我们现在可以报茶叶现货。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I'm waiting for your offer.
我正等您的报价。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We have accepted your firm offer.
我们已收到了你们报的实盘。
We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.
下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。
We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.
能向我们报离岸价格吗?
All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.
你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。
Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?
您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?
I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.
请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。
Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.
请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。
Our offer is RMB00 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.
我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。
We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.
我们报成本加运费价每吨250美元。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.
我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。
Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.
相信我上周的报价是最好的。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
The price you offered is above previous prices.
你方报价高于上次。
It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.
此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我认为你们的报价没有任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
Our offers are for 3 days.
我们的报盘三天有效。
We have extended the offer as per as your request.
我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.
该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。
This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.
该报盘以商品未售出为准。
I'm afraid the offer is unacceptable.
恐怕你方的报价不能接受。
The offer is not workable.
报盘不可行。
The offer is given without engagement.
报盘没有约束力。
It is difficult to quote without full details.
未说明详尽细节难以报价。
Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。
We cannot make any headway with your offer.
你们的报盘未得任何进展。
Please renew your offer for two days further.
请将报盘延期两天。
Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.
请按同样条件恢复报盘。
We regret we have to decline your offer.
很抱歉,我们不得不拒绝你方报盘。
The offer is withdrawn.
该报盘已经撤回。
外贸英语口语学习是外贸新手们尽快上手外贸业务的基础途径,外贸英语基础差可以从事外贸,但是你绝对成不了最优秀的外贸业务员。


回复

使用道具 举报

3

主题

0

好友

98

积分

Rank: 1

初入九九

宣传
0 点
贡献
6 点
金币
80 个
在线时间
5 小时
所属行业
交通运输
发表于 2018-7-12 09:23:25 | 显示全部楼层

thanks for share
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册九九

本版积分规则

手机版|九九外贸论坛 ( 闽ICP备09063622号 网站客服QQ支持 论坛帮助 邮箱:

GMT+8, 2018-7-21 15:50

Powered by Discuz! X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表